Monday, August 22, 2016

Carp Fishing Supplies

Carp stuff fresh from a UPS delivery
This picture is a couple years old at this point, but it illustrates a point - carp fishing can be done on a budget.

I am holding 3 new NGT alarms that I purchased for $15.99 each. I still have all 3 of them and all 3 still work fine. You dont need to spend $100 or more each for alarms. It's simply unnecessary.

By saving some money on the alarms, I still had money left over to spend it on some high quality hooks. Those in the picture are Nash Fang Twisters.

I have since graduated to Korda Wide Gape hooks, which are a little less expensive and more readily available for me. Every time I try to order the Nash size 4's the vendors are always out of them. Korda hooks are highly respected and I have had good success using them.

I have also switched primary carp vendors for my purchases since this picture was taken. These purchases arrived from Big Carp Tackle, but all of my more recent purchases have been made at Carp Kit. And that will continue going forward. The selection and personal service from Carp Kit are great. I highly recommend them for purchasing you carp fishing supplies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I have turned on moderation for comments to prevent spam. I will review and approve your comment as soon as possible.