Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Michigan Carp Videos

Here are a couple of fun videos I shot of some fish caught recently. Sometimes I like to do stuff to break up the wait times on the bank, so I shoot a short video of the fish instead of snapping a photo.


That video won't win an Oscar I know, but it's not cinema; it's carp fishing. Wink! Wink!

I filmed it myself using the cell phone. Fishing alone it's sometimes difficult to channel Ron Howard, Martin Scorsese, Alfred Hitchcock, etc.


These are two of the videos I shot just goofing around trying to entertain myself between runs.

I ended up with 4 carp, 1 smallmouth buffalo and 7 catfish. The biggest catfish weighed 7 pounds and the biggest carp was in the low teens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I have turned on moderation for comments to prevent spam. I will review and approve your comment as soon as possible.