Thursday, June 1, 2017

Vacation Carp Fishing in Missouri

For the past several years I have spent the 3rd weekend in May visiting relatives in Missouri to attend graduation ceremonies. It's a really great opportunity to do some carp fishing and try out some new spots. This year I tried an old spot and also a new spot. One on a lake and one in a nearby river.

Smallish carp from a popular park lake
Nice sized catfish

My spot on the Lamine River

Largest carp of the trip

First carp from the river
The river turns out to be a spot with some good potential. I definitely want to return to this river next year when I head back to the area.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I have turned on moderation for comments to prevent spam. I will review and approve your comment as soon as possible.