Thursday, November 11, 2021

Michigan Urban Carping in November

I couldn't let the Veteran's Day Holiday, a day off, and 63 degree temperatures pass by this late in November without heading out to a local fishing spot ahead of the significant rain coming our way later this afternoon.

I caught a little guy to start and a bigger one just before I finished packing up to leave. 

The water is pretty cold. The second fish felt like it just came from spending time in the freezer. 

With 20 degree overnight temperatures right around the corner, these are likely my last two fish for 2021.

Urban Michigan carp fishing


See you next year cyprinius carpio.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I have turned on moderation for comments to prevent spam. I will review and approve your comment as soon as possible.