Friday, September 23, 2022

Fall Carp Fishing Rocks

I love fishing on days like today. 

Here are some of the bigger fish.

The largest was 22#'s which is about the top in that spot unless you get very lucky. I've caught bigger there but it's not easy. 

It looks from my phone gallery that I caught 16 total fish. I could only fish a single rod. The bites were just too fast. 

All but one was caught on the same rod.

Ultimately, I had to stop because fishing alone, pulling fish through heavy weeds, taking photos, etc. took it's toll on me.

I was getting bites before I even sat back down in my chair.

At one point I just landed the largest of the day and John Mellencamp's "Hurt So Good" was playing on my MP3. It was certainly fitting.







I kept hoping for a 30 pounder but it didn't happen today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I have turned on moderation for comments to prevent spam. I will review and approve your comment as soon as possible.