Thursday, February 23, 2023

Carp Hooks

I recently placed my semi-annual bulk carp fishing supplies order.  

I like the Gamakatzu line of carp hooks, but since they weren't available I ordered these Gardner wide gaps. I used the Gardner hooks last year a lot and they do not bend easily. 


I do have a lot of Korda hooks already and I recommend you order the "X" version of Korda hooks because the basic version are not strong enough and will often bend when you wish they wouldn't.


Outside of the rod you use and water you're fishing in, the hook is near the top of a list of critical items needed to catch carp consistently. 

Choose your hooks wisely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I have turned on moderation for comments to prevent spam. I will review and approve your comment as soon as possible.