Friday, March 31, 2023

Fishing Wisdom

These two quotes are from "A River Runs Through It" by Norman Maclean.


This is a sentiment I try to remind myself of on those days when it's raining outside and I am having trouble convincing myself to go ahead and fish in spite of the rain.


Similar to the top quote, this second one conveys to me that the perfect time go fishing is any time we have a few hours to spare.

Fishing is hard sometimes. It's not called "catching".  The weather isn't always 72 degrees with sunshine and a barely perceptible breeze the way I like it.

You can't catch'em on the couch! (as my friend is fond of saying).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I have turned on moderation for comments to prevent spam. I will review and approve your comment as soon as possible.