Saturday, March 7, 2015

Looking for New Carp Fishing Rods?

Hurricanes from ResistanceTackle.com
 
If you are thinking about purchasing new carp rods, but don't want to break into your savings account to do it check out the prices Resistance Tackle has this weekend on their Willow, Hurricane and Lightning carp rods.

The Willow is on sale for $78.75

The Hurricane is on sale for $83.99

The Lightening is on sale for $65.99

I have owned 4 of the Hurricane 3.0 test curve since late spring 2014 and have fished them steadily. I really like them.

From the Resistance website:
They are slim, light, responsive and have Fuji fittings throughout. They are an absolute pleasure to play fish on and that’s a fact! Their unique power progressive curve loads seamlessly along the rod length when casting and delivers a crisp tip recovery. This adds yards onto the casting abilities of the average angler.
I agree that purchasing these rods helped with my casting immediately. I was using entry level rods in 2.5 and 2.75 test curve. The 3.0's gave me more confidence and improved my casting from the first time I used them. I typically fish with 2 oz. leads with pack and estimate that I can consistently cast 75 to 100 yards. I don't have the technique needed to cast much farther than that, but for the venues I fish I don't really need to anyway.

If I were buying new rods today, I'd buy the Hurricanes again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I have turned on moderation for comments to prevent spam. I will review and approve your comment as soon as possible.