Saturday, August 15, 2015

New Personal Best - 15 Carp in One Summer Fishing Session

Last Saturday I headed out to my favorite local carp fishing spot. I was on the bank by 5:30 and made my first cast shortly before 6:00. I had my first fish on the mat shortly after 7:00.

I ended up with 15 total fish ranging in size from about 4 pounds all the way up to 15 pounds. I landed two doubles (4 total fish) and those 15 fish in on session fishing completely by myself are a new personal best for me.

Here are a few pictures from the days activities:







If you get a chance, come fishing with me sometime. We may not catch anything, but getting outside in the sunshine and enjoying summer weather is its own reward.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I have turned on moderation for comments to prevent spam. I will review and approve your comment as soon as possible.