Monday, May 30, 2016

Missouri Vacation Carping

We spent last week in Missouri after traveling there to attend my niece's high school graduation.

During the 9 day trip I did manage to find time for carp fishing. It was a new spot I had never fished before, so I didn't really know what to expect. Luckily the carp didn't know that and cooperated anyway.

9 pounder

13 pounder


Missouri River view

Carp fishing lake

Interesting clouds rolling in just prior to a short lived storm
Someday I hope to get back there to fish again.

I am confident there are some monster sized carp in the Missouri River, but it's tough to find a spot to fish out of the very strong current.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I have turned on moderation for comments to prevent spam. I will review and approve your comment as soon as possible.