Saturday, June 18, 2016

Two Carp Fishing Videos Near Lake Erie

I returned to an old favorite spot today. It used to be a spot where you could count on several 20+ pounders every session, but due to commercial fishing the size has decreased significantly. I decided to give it a try again after a several month absence. I ended up with several small commons up to about 8 or 9 pounds. I am sorry I don't have a bunch of big fish to post, but I am a weekend warrior carp fisherman with limited time and resources I am willing to commit to the carp fishing obsession.
 


Here's another one I took later on. After a slow period earlier things kicked into high gear around 3 p.m. If I'd stayed longer I probably could have caught 10 of these smaller fish. I found a good sized pocket of them today, but I still had fun catching every one of them. I'm not picky.


2 comments:

  1. You have to invest time and money when it comes to fishing. It gives a different happiness when you catch a fish, whether its big or small. The most important thing is you enjoy it. Thanks for sharing those videos with us. Keep it up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fish! Thanks for sharing your moments!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I have turned on moderation for comments to prevent spam. I will review and approve your comment as soon as possible.