Monday, June 6, 2016

Two Nice Pictures From Last Weekend

Friends of mine took these pictures while fishing together last weekend. They shared them out on Facebook today and I liked them so much I wanted to save them here as well.

Thanks David and Veronica for being great fishing partners last weekend. I look forward to joining you again soon on the bank.

Headshot close up

Traditional pose
Please don't be too worried about the two reddish scales. I did not damage the fish while landing it. The scales were like that before the fish was netted.

It's the middle of the spawning festivities at this particular fishing spot and several of the fish we caught, both large and small, had similar reddish spots. I can only assume that the spawning activities caused some of the scrapes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I have turned on moderation for comments to prevent spam. I will review and approve your comment as soon as possible.