Saturday, July 13, 2019

Small River; Hard Fighting Carp

I landed 6 hard fighting river fish today. The moss was deceiving and fish were escaping my grasp as the moss covered the hook at times preventing a good hook hold.

The fish from this venue are some of my favorites for colors and scale patterns. There are a lot of muddlers in this spot. I've never caught a mirror here, but the lake above the dam has a good supply of mirror carp.



The biggest fish today


A nice fish to break a lull around lunch time

I threw in that "euro pose" as an inside joke. My wife laughs when she see's those photos on Instagram. I have always preferred to look directly at the camera.

2 comments:

  1. You've done a really nice job on your blog Brian.
    I enjoyed viewing it for the first time today. - Terry

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I have turned on moderation for comments to prevent spam. I will review and approve your comment as soon as possible.