Saturday, January 4, 2020

Happy 2020

It's the time of year people set some goals for the upcoming year. I have lots of personal goals regarding my personal life, health and career, but since this is a carp fishing blog I'll keep it carpy.


I don't like to put a timeline on catching new personal bests because I usually catch them when I least expect it.

But my primary desires are two fold:

-- Catch some carp on a fly rod
-- Fish more in 2020 than 2019

That's going to require purchasing fly fishing gear, learning to use it, and brushing up on tactics for stalking fish.

The second one should be easy, but it does require a little luck with favorable weather and is sometimes reduced when unexpected family or work events arise.

-- And last, but not least, I'd like to take 3 people carp fishing that haven't experienced it before to help grow the sport.

If you know someone who might enjoy reading this blog, please share it with them.

I am grateful for my core group of 40 or so casual readers and I'd like to continue growing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I have turned on moderation for comments to prevent spam. I will review and approve your comment as soon as possible.