Saturday, July 31, 2021

Detroit River Ghost Carp

2021 is finding my carp fishing efforts focused largely on the Detroit River. These efforts date back to 2019 and 2020 when I started fishing the rivers nearby more and more. 

My efforts to fish public lakes near my home have become frustrating with boaters and jet skiers.

But I've caught some nice fish this year in the Detroit River at 3 different swims, which is rewarding. There are a few other Detroit River swims on the list for later this year as well. 

Here's an interesting fish from earlier today. I wish I'd thought to photograph the head from the top, but I did not.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I have turned on moderation for comments to prevent spam. I will review and approve your comment as soon as possible.