Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Best Carp Fishing Hooks

Looking for the best carp hooks? 

I highly recommend these G-Carp hooks from Gamakatzu. I have bent several hooks, but never one from Gamakatzu. 

I tied up 10 hair rigs recently and at one point there was blood on my desk. It was from these hooks. 

Gamakatzu carp hooks

They're sharp and they're just plain good. I think they are the best on market, but I've also used Nash carp hooks successfully as well.

The best fishing hooks are not cheap. But then, you wouldn't trust heart surgery to the low cost provider would you? 

I know it's a stretch comparison, but for those of who fish regularly, losing a potential new personal best because a cheap, inferior hook bends during the fight might cause a few heart problems. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I have turned on moderation for comments to prevent spam. I will review and approve your comment as soon as possible.