Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Detroit River Carp Fishing

Memorial Day carp fishing results:

I caught 10 or 11 carp (I lost count). It was pandemonium at one point with a triple. One, two, three. 

The third fish had been on for awhile because when I picked it up, finally, the line was all over the swim. 

He'd been swimming around wrapping all the other lines he could find. :-) 

He wrapped up about 5 different silver bass fishermen with the wire rigs. It was a mess. 

I was hand lining the fish in successfully when it got off. The fish was hooked too long. 

The good news was that it was the biggest fish of the session. I'd have loved to get a weight on it. It definitely looked 20+. 

Here's some photos (not all).





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I have turned on moderation for comments to prevent spam. I will review and approve your comment as soon as possible.