Monday, March 31, 2014

PS Fishing Carp Net

Last week I decided to upgrade my carp landing net for the upcoming season. After careful consideration, I decided to order the Metallica Net, manufactured by Balzer, from PSFishing.com. I purchased a similar net from Resistance Tackle last year, but I think I need something a little more "heavy duty". I particularly like the folding mechanism. It appears well built for the job.

Here are a couple of pictures:


From order to my door in less than 1 week

110" length, 35" head size and 1/2" rubberized mesh

When I took it out of the box for the first time, my first thoughts were, "I'm going to need to start catching some bigger fish."

I haven't fished with it yet, but I'm looking forward to catching some Michigan common carp that can fill the net properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I have turned on moderation for comments to prevent spam. I will review and approve your comment as soon as possible.