Saturday, January 9, 2016

North American Carp Angler Magazine

Yesterday the post man delivered a new North American Carp Angler Magazine - one of the benefits I receive from my membership in the Carp Anglers Group.

The magazine has a lot of wonderful carp fishing pictures and stories about carp fishing trips from 2015.

2016 Special Print Edition of the North American Carp Angler Magazine

The magazine and organization focuses primarily on catch and release carp fishing. I also enjoy catching small mouth buffalo, which are actually in the sucker family of fish. Interestingly enough, the common carp is in the minnow family. The average American fisherman may not realize that (I know I didn't until I started researching carp fishing in greater detail.)

If you are interested in a membership, simply click the banner link at the top of this website page and it will take you to their website so you can check it out. If you decide to become a member, please tell them your were referred by Brian Pearcy.

They also have electronic editions of the magazine available at the website as well.

If you have questions about membership benefits, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I have turned on moderation for comments to prevent spam. I will review and approve your comment as soon as possible.