Saturday, October 5, 2019

Exploring New Carp Fishing Spots


The past two days I have been exploring potential new fishing venues. Today's trip was also a strikeout for catching carp.

After arriving at the chosen location at 7:30 a.m., I learned that the park remains closed until after 9 a.m.

So I picked an alternate location nearby. After arriving there I noticed a posted memorandum stating that accessing the lake and fishing from that location is prohibited by local city ordinance.

I identified a 3rd location and fished it for 3 hours.

In summary, I no longer recommend setting out in search of new waters without a great deal of intelligence gathering in advance. It will save a great deal of gasoline, money, time and ultimate frustration.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I have turned on moderation for comments to prevent spam. I will review and approve your comment as soon as possible.