Thursday, October 3, 2019

Posing Your Carp Catches

A mid teens fish I caught recently 
There is a train of thought in carp fishing that says, "You must not look directly at the camera when posing your fish." The idea, I've been told, is that by not looking at the camera it gives more respect to the fish. If you look at my pictures of the carp I have caught you will immediately notice that I do not subscribe to that train of thought.

It's my personal preference to look directly into the camera, but I do not disrespect or disregard the fish. I respect both the fish and the person who is interested in my carp fishing hobby enough to seek out my pictures. It is my belief that looking directly into the camera conveys my appreciation for your interest in carp fishing and for taking the time to seek out my carping blog.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I have turned on moderation for comments to prevent spam. I will review and approve your comment as soon as possible.