Sunday, January 17, 2021

My New Bank Fishing Tackle Facebook Group

I have recently created a Facebook Group for Bank Fishing Tackle

There are many fishing groups on the internet ranging from discussion boards, traditional WordPress and Blogger pages, micro blogs on Instagram, and more, but in those groups I see a lot of posts from people who fish from boats, kayaks, canoes, etc. 

Bank fishermen and fisherwomen need their own fishing group, so I am hosting one.

The group will welcome posts, pictures, photos and discussions about bank fishing for all species. If it's a fish that can be caught from shore, this is the page for it. Those who catch, or desire to catch, freshwater or salt water fish without a boat are welcome in the Bank Fishing Tackle Facebook group.


I have been learning how to target pike, muskie and small-mouth bass, which are all on the fishing agenda for 2021.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I have turned on moderation for comments to prevent spam. I will review and approve your comment as soon as possible.