Saturday, May 10, 2014

My Favorite Carp Juice Flavoring

I learned to fish for carp by packing oatmeal or panko bread crumbs around an inline 2 or 3 oz. lead. 

I mix in some cream corn that is flavored with a concentrated flavoring to help attract the attention of the fish. 

Last year I used pineapple exclusively. This year I am using butternut exclusively. The year is still young, but the butternut is edging in front of pineapple as my favorite flavoring.

We used to have a local fishing store in Flat Rock that carried R & W Carp Juice, but since it closed last year I've been getting my flavoring from ShopBettys.com. They have a wide selection of flavorings for carp fishing and shipping is fast and easy.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I have turned on moderation for comments to prevent spam. I will review and approve your comment as soon as possible.