Saturday, May 10, 2014

Saginaw River C.A.G. Midwest Regional

Preparing for a Sunday session tomorrow near Lake Erie I pulled out my digital camera and video recorder today for charging. I the process I discovered some pictures on the digital camera that my wife took that I had forgotten about. I have attached a few of them below.


Bigelow Park near downtown Bay City, MI

A view from the gazebo at the rowing club
 
My rod pod at the water's edge
 
Baiting up the hair rig

We  needed the rain gear for most of the morning, but it did clear off later in the day


I hooked my first common carp a little before 9 a.m.

My first fish of the day and the 2nd fish our team caught in the tournament

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I have turned on moderation for comments to prevent spam. I will review and approve your comment as soon as possible.