Saturday, October 18, 2014

Fall Carp Fishing

This time of year offers possibilities for larger than average size fish, so I headed out to my favorite fall fishing spot this morning. With temperatures in the mid-40's and a good breeze blowing, I had to dress warm today.

Here are some pictures from today's session:

7 pounds

16 1/2 pounds
 
6 pounds
 
12 pounds
 
I had high hopes for some larger fish, but my last couple of sessions in this location have yielded some smaller sized fish than I have grown accustomed to from this body of water.

I'm going to try some different locations on this water and hopefully find some of the bigger fish that I know are coming in to feed this time of  year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I have turned on moderation for comments to prevent spam. I will review and approve your comment as soon as possible.