Saturday, May 9, 2015

River Carp Fishing

I headed out to a local river spot today and fished for a while. The day was fantastic with sunshine, light wind and overall great conditions. There were a couple of periods of light rain, but nothing to worry about.

I started slow with only 2 carp by noon, but things picked up in the afternoon hours. Here are a few pictures of today's catches.

These weren't quite the "river monsters" I was hoping for, but maybe they will grow up to be "river monsters" someday down the road.

12 pounds 12 ounces

12 pounds 12 ounces

I love the colors on this fish.

17 pounds

15 pounds 4 ounces

14 pounds 14 ounces

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I have turned on moderation for comments to prevent spam. I will review and approve your comment as soon as possible.