Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Small Mouth Buffalo and Common Carp Catches

I caught my first buffalo a few short weeks ago at 11 pounds. I broke my personal best twice in about 30 minutes on Monday afternoon.

One of these fish was caught on a WCB pink pop-up dumbbell and the other was caught on a homemade habanero boilie. In fact I caught 5 fish on my homemade boilies.

The first buffalo weighed # 20.4 and the second one # 21.11. I really enjoyed catching these fish.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.

20 pounds 4 ounces
The colors on this fish were very unusual


21 pounds 11 ounces
 
Profile picture?

Small Mouth Buffalo close-up
I caught 8 others ranging from # 20 down to # 7 for a total of 12 fish (2 catfish and 10 carp).


13 pounds


10 pounds

Catfish

8 pounds

7 pounds

9 pounds

8 pounds

11 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I have turned on moderation for comments to prevent spam. I will review and approve your comment as soon as possible.