Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Final Results and Pictures at the 2018 Carp Anglers Group Midwest Regionals

After a great weekend fishing at the 2018 CAG  Midwest Regionals, I'm now back at work.

Over the course of the 3 day event, I caught some fantastic carp and even a pike.

My largest two fish were 33# 2 oz. and 28# 2 oz. I caught 12 common carp and 2 catfish.

Thanks to World Classic Baits for sponsoring the Big Common trophy and also Trilogy Carp Baits for providing a bait package.

All of my fish were caught on Trilogy Tournament Corn as hook baits and I used World Classic Baits anise flavored boilies in all my ground/packbait mixes.

Here are a few highlight pictures from the weekend.

33 pounds 2 ounces

My favorite carp photo

The 33# fish early in the morning
prior to the official weigh in


Big Common Trophy from World Classic Baits
and bait package from Trilogy Carp Baits

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I have turned on moderation for comments to prevent spam. I will review and approve your comment as soon as possible.