Friday, September 20, 2019

Late Summer Suburban Carp Fishing

I had a vacation day today.

If I'm in town during vacation there's an excellent chance that I'm going to be fishing. Today was no exception.

In this new-to-me spot I did pretty o.k. in spite of some thick weeds an a few boaters that drove pretty close to shore before making the U turn back to the main lake.

It was a hour there and 90 minutes back, but the 6 fish were worth the drive.

I used a size 6 Gamakatzu G Carp R hook, sweet anise tournament corn from Trilogy Carp Baits, panko, bird seed, cream corn, and peanut suet with a few ground up boilies for ground bait / pack bait.





  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I have turned on moderation for comments to prevent spam. I will review and approve your comment as soon as possible.