Sunday, September 29, 2019

More Carp Fishing Pictures

Here are some more pictures from earlier this week.

The first one provides a good example of how not to pose a fish. Finding some shade helps filter out the harsh light making for a much better picture. Shaded light will help prevent or at least minimize the blotches of white that occur from over exposure.

After that first picture I moved locations for picture posing and achieved much better results.

I love it. He's saying, "Put me back in the lake please."

Those streaks of white are very frustrating,
but preventable.

Much better

Similar pose, different fish

Fins up, near perfect photo for a carp selfie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I have turned on moderation for comments to prevent spam. I will review and approve your comment as soon as possible.