Sunday, August 30, 2020

2 Tips for Taking Better Carp Photos

Here are two simple ways to ensure the hard work, sweat and money you spend carp fishing pays off with a good quality photo of you favorite captures.
  • When taking self-posed carp pictures, remember to present the fish square to the camera. 
  • If you really want to be conservative and ensure a nice photo, tilt the head slightly closer to the phone camera than the tail.  
For a good example of what happens when you don't follow that guidance, refer to the photo below. Unfortunately, I missed an opportunity for an average photo to be a really good one.


Fishing alone can be challenging, and in this example I was getting so many runs that it cut the time for photos shorter than I would have preferred.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I have turned on moderation for comments to prevent spam. I will review and approve your comment as soon as possible.