Saturday, October 17, 2020

Want to Be Featured on the Michigan Carp Blog?

My goal for this Michigan carp blog website is to promote carp fishing in Michigan. I share personal carp fishing experiences, pictures, tips and strategies I have implemented and learned.

If you would like to have your photos featured on the carp fishing site and be a part of promoting successful fishing experiences in Michigan leave me a comment below.

I will be happy to link back to your blog, website, Facebook, Instagram or other social media pages.

My vision for these profile features include these topics and more:

  • How long have you been carping?
  • How did you become interested?
  • Favorite reel
  • Favorite rod
  • Favorite line
  • Favorite bait
  • Favorite place to fish
  • How did you get started?
  • What is your personal best common?
  • What is your personal best mirror?
  • A few of your favorite carp photos 
  • Advice for new carp fishermen
  • How do you find new fishing spots?
  • And whatever else you want to share

I hope to hear from you and share your Michigan carp story.


Creating a community of carp fishermen helps all participants catch more fish. It also helps encourage more people to take up the sport. This will help gain the attention of the DNR to consider placing limits on the trophy sized fish that bow fishermen indiscriminately kill each year, similar to what was accomplished in Connecticut. It also supports the established carp equipment vendors in the U.S. The goal is to create an environment where the sport is better organized in Michigan, so that everyone wins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I have turned on moderation for comments to prevent spam. I will review and approve your comment as soon as possible.