Saturday, July 2, 2022

Submerged Picnic Tables

Mirror carp

I'm not sure when it became fashionable for ice fishermen to move the park picnic tables out onto the ice when the lake / river is frozen over but two different paces I fish that are about 50 miles apart in different counties have this issue. 

If you are an ice fisherman and you see someone doing this, consider suggesting they don't. If you are not comfortable speaking to them about it, report it to the parks and recreation department or DNR as appropriate. 

I'm guessing there are submerged picnic tables in other bodies of water as well.

It's really getting ridiculous at this point (and frustrating).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I have turned on moderation for comments to prevent spam. I will review and approve your comment as soon as possible.