Monday, September 29, 2014

September Sunshine Carp Session

Today is my last day for carp fishing this September. October is just around the corner and last year the cooler temperatures yielded 2 new personal bests. But first things first...Here are a few pictures of some carp we caught today at a local lake.


It was a great day to be outside today
First fish today


Second fish today
Close up of the second fish

Biggest fish caught today

I loved the colors on this fish

Close up of the release

Back in the water, ready to add a few pounds before we catch him again some day

It's back to work tomorrow, but we have plans to fish a new spot on Saturday that holds some large carp from time to time. It's in the Ann Arbor area and relatively close by, but I've never had a chance to fish there before. I'm really looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I have turned on moderation for comments to prevent spam. I will review and approve your comment as soon as possible.